Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Camping


Went camping with our friends Dan and Wendy this past weekend at Selkirk off of Boreas Pass Road. It is a tiny little 15 spot camp ground. We don't stay in the actual camp ground, but continue down Gold Dust Trail about a mile or two until we find a spot that looks nice. Now we are car campers, we have to be. I don't enjoy camping all that much so this is the only way Boyfriend is getting me out into the woods. Now we don't spend our days out hiking, mountain biking or enjoying the wild around us. No we sit around drinking beer and keeping our fire burning in bonfire type proportions.

The thing I like the most about car camping is that the food is so much better. Now I am not saying that you can't have a good meal when packing everything into the woods. But when we camp we eat like this.

There is something about camping that really brings out Boyfriends manly side, exhibited here...

Don't let the super faded tapered leg jeans fool you...he is extremely sexy. I tried to get rid of those jeans many times, but Boyfriend assured me that he would only wear them when we were out in the woods.

I do love the fact the I can get Boyfriend to pose just about any way I want him to. He is such a good sport.

No comments: