Sunday, December 21, 2008

11 days and counting...


So because I am lazy I have so much still to do before I leave on January second. This week is going to suck.


I am taking my truck in to have the clutch looked at tomorrow morning. The throw-out bearing has been whining for months. So instead of getting it taken care of months ago I waited until the week of Christmas. I don't know what I am going to do with out a vehicle this week. (stupid on my part...but still sucks)


I still have to pack up the little that I still have here but laziness is too crippling right now. (again stupid and sucky)


I am supposed to meet Liza for drinks tomorrow. (that does not suck)

I only have to work three days this and next week which is good...but it is also the end of month/year...so the short weeks makes what I have to get done by the end of the year impossible. (that sucks)


Boyfriend is coming home on Christmas day. (WOOHOO)


I have yet to buy even on Christmas present. (Major Suck)


I am pretty much not in the mood for Christmas at all this year. I just want these holidays and the next 11 days to go by as quickly as possible. This move has been drawn out to long and I am just ready to get up to Seattle and get the ball rolling there.

No comments: