Tuesday, December 16, 2008

McRib is BACK!

4 (yes 4) text conversations I have had about the McRib (yes really) in the last 12 hours...

With Jenn...
Jenn:
all I’ve been thinking of lately is the mcrib from mcdonalds so I won’t be much help trying to find something good.

Me: Is the mcrib back?

Jenn: Yes. Yes it is. Bain of my existence. I love them with their fake rib shaped meat and sauce. What is wrong with me?

Me: nothing…I thought is did not come back until stock show

Jenn: They brought is back early

Me: WooHoo!


With Mike...
Me: mcrib is back

Mike: Oh Hell Yeah! I know what I’m having for lunch tomorrow

Me: LOL…Jenn is all excited about it too

Mike: Love the f’ing mcrib!!!


With Dan...
dan: oh boy you poor thing

me: yes...feel sorry for me

dan: did you remember to bring your flask?

me: NO

me: but McRib is back...so I have that to be happy about

dan: at Mc Donalds?

me: yes

dan: That is pretty much the coolest thing ever


And Mike Again...
Me:
I had a McRib for lunch

Mike: damn it! i forgot and have been on calls all day

Me: well there is always dinner

Mike: well i had yucky tuna fish for lunch...not a yummy mcrib

Me: well there is plenty of time for you to enjoy the porky, saucy, oniony, pickley goodness that is the McRib

Mike:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: