Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Elena


This sassy cowgirl is my friend Elena.


I met her online as we share a mutual love for poking fun at Jenn...the same way she and Jenn love poking fun at me. It is a vicious circle really. It took a triple dog dare; but I finally got to meet her face to face last time I was in Denver. She is an amazing woman and an amazing writer. She has started a new blog. She also happens to be hilarious so if you are in the mood for something clever I think you should check her out.

3 comments:

e.n. brown said...

Wowzers. Couldn't have said it better if I had said it myself. But then again, being quite the wordsmith, I probably could have said it better...LOLOLOL!

Anonymous said...

Shameful, shameless, 6 of one, half of a bakers dozne of the other. Oh, wait. Never mind.

Theresa said...

Super Fun blog!!! It's on my favorites list for sure!!!