Thursday, November 5, 2009

sunny


With the vibrant colored fall leaves and the plethora of spring flowers one is tricked into thinking there are four seasons here. But it is exactly that...A TRICK! There are three beautiful months known as summer and nine long, dreary, wet months known as rain. And right on cue with the time change it appears that my Seasonal Affective Disorder has kicked in. WOOHOO! The last week or so I have been out of sorts and a little hard to be around. Stressed out, depressed, and short tempered is not a good mix. Lucky for me husband is very patient and is not yet to the point of wanting to smother me in my sleep. Last spring he bought me this little Swarovski Crystal bear as a little bit of sunshine on rainy days. A little bit on “sunshine” is exactly what I could use right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw!

e.n. brown said...

Aww, squared. Get on out there and embrace that rain! Get all Gene Kelly on its ass (does rain have asses? Doesn't matter!)Plus I bet your smokin' hot wet!