Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pancakes

As promised Boyfriend took me out for pancakes this morning...and boy was I needing those pancakes. He took me to a place called Chase's Pancake Corral up in Bellevue.

Chase's has been around for about 50 years and is the type of place where the staff knows the names of all the regulars. It is a tiny little place that is always packed. We went around 11am on a Monday and still had to wait 20 minutes for a table...but it was worth it.

Boyfriend had the banana pancakes with coconut syrup. They tasted like being at the beach...you know the way cocoa butter smells yummy...like that plus bananas. I went with the blueberry because I always go with the blueberry. I also had bacon. I love bacon...I mean I really LOVE bacon.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...still thinking about bacon.

No comments: