Monday, August 11, 2008

Pink


Boyfriend has been asking me to dye my hair pink for over a year. Everytime I head off to get my hair done he will ask if I am going pink and I always answer maybe. If you know me you know that when I say maybe I mean no. So after being disapointed so many times Boyfriend half heartedly asked if i would go pink "down there". I thought that might be fun, and after a little poking around on the internet I found Betty Beauty

Boyfriend liked the new dye job quite a bit, but was still not so secretly wishing for the curtains to match the carpet. This past weekend I wandered into a party store and found a pink wig made famous by a certain out of her mind pop star. All I can say is had known that having pink hair would garner the response I got from Boyfriend, I would have gone pink a long time ago!!!

He calls her Frenchie...she is how you say...sexy...no?

No comments: