Monday, November 17, 2008

A letter of recommendation


Over the course of the four years I worked for my former boss Brian our relationship developed into more than just an employer / employee relationship. We became friends and he and his wife Robin welcomed me into their family. So when I asked Brian to write me a a letter of recommendation to help in my job search in Seattle I knew he would come through for me. And let me tell you he knocked it out of the park...


To whom it may concern:


Melinda worked for me on and off for a long time. She sort of quits a lot, but sometimes she does come back. Then sometimes she gets a job and will move shortly thereafter and quit. Other than that she definitely is scared of clowns. I would certainly recommend Melinda. Sometimes she has a positive personality and she is a good dancer. She is also tops when it comes to making birthday and greeting cards. It should be noted that Melinda has a pretty big cans as well!


Sincerely,


Brian X
President
Company Where I Used to Work

No comments: