Friday, November 28, 2008

My stuff is gone


I had a bit of a freak out about the move this week...well maybe it was more of a full blown panic attack. I was this close to pulling the plug on my moving to Seattle with Boyfriend. While talking me down Jenn made the point that I have this nasty habit of sabotaging a situation when I get scared. It is easy for me to say I am going to do something, but is quite another when I actually have to put my money where my mouth is. It still has not hit me that one month from today I will be moving away from everything I know. Boyfriend left for Seattle with all of our stuff this morning. I guess this is something I am really going through with. It is not like I could back out now...it would be too much of a pain in the ass to get all my stuff back.

No comments: