Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dinner with Friends


Boyfriend is going to be away on my birthday weekend so he suggested that we go out for dinner last night. He had decided that he wanted to take me to my favorite sushi restaurant. He had wanted it to be a surprise, but having only been there with me once he could not remember the name of it and where is was located exactly. After asking many of our friends he had to break down and ask me. We very rarely go out on "date nights" so I was happy to have a reason to wear heals and lipstick.

Boyfriend was able to keep one thing a surprise though and had a few of our closest friends meet us there. I have an uncanny way of finding out about surprises and had even asked him earlier in the day if it was just going to be the two of us, so it was a very pleasant surprise to see them all there. It was a good evening of sushi, drinks and friends. Boyfriend was very sweet to set the whole thing up. After dinner Boyfriend and I went home, had a few more drinks and ended up dancing around the living room to 80's music in our underwear. It was the perfect way to end the night.

No comments: