Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good News?


As I mentioned here about a month ago, We have been waiting to find out if Boyfriend got a job up in Seattle. He gave me the news today...via email


Me: Due to stress and the office move I no longer have any fingernails left

Boyfriend: okay, you should not chew on your fingernails....chew on some gum....

Me: There are a lot of things I do that chewing gum won't cure.

Boyfriend: Hmmmm... Good thing that I don't stress to keep you balanced somewhat... imagine if we both stressed out all the time????

Me: I was not always like this...

Boyfriend: yea, we're going to have to break you out of that mold... before you start eating your fingers...

Me: Well...if people would stop giving me things to worry about.

Boyfriend: i can understand that. December 1.

Me: What is December 1?

Boyfriend: when my first day will probably be in Seattle.

No comments: